- Any individual is free to express his views on this site
- We don’t delete any comments unless they are derogatory, insulting, and misleading about the site or any individual
- Comments are automatically held for moderation if they contain any hyperlink. We approve them depending on the intention of the links. If they are meant for sharing knowledge and link to news sites, government sites, encyclopedia, free websites (such as Mrunal, ForumIAS.) we approve them immediately. If the links are meant for advertising, we delete them.
- You do not need registration to comment on the site.
- Every time you comment, you are given an option to tick a box which says that follow up comments would be sent to your email. If you tick the box, you will receive a notification about every comment that is posted in response to your comment and the article in your email inbox
- You don’t have to provide your real name or real email in case you are worried about privacy – you can comment anonymously (choose unique names– because many people often use the name ‘Anonymous‘)
- If someone spreads rumors, uses abusive language against women or against any individual, such IP/email would be blocked forever
- We expect every commentator to comment politely on others’ comments.
- Your email IDs are safe with us. We don’t use your email IDs for any purpose.
- When you enter your email and follow this site, you will receive every new article in your email inbox i.e if we post ten articles in a day, you will receive ten emails.
- We don’t send emails to you from our emails at any cost unless you request us in the comment box itself for the same.
- We will reply only if you send us a mail to our official email ID (insightsonindia at gmail dot com)