Topic: Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism.
2) Analyse “Beti Bachao Beti padhao scheme” from the prism of social empowerment.(250 words)
Why this question:
The question is straightforward and aims to evaluate the aspects of social empowerment benefits of the Beti Bachao Beti padhao scheme.
Key demand of the question:
One must bring out the social aspects of the Beti Bachao Beti padhao scheme and highlight in what way the scheme not only empowers women as a gender but empowers whole of the Indian society.
Analyze – When asked to analyse, you have to examine methodically the structure or nature of the topic by separating it into component parts and present them as a whole in a summary.
Structure of the answer:
In brief highlight the key features of the scheme.
The overall goal of the scheme is to celebrate the Girl Child & Enable her Education.
- The objectives of the Scheme are as under:
- To prevent gender biased sex selective elimination
- To ensure survival and protection of the girl child
- To ensure education and participation of the girl child.
Explain in what way improving these factors will lead to a better society.
Discuss the interconnectedness of empowering women with other aspects of life.
Conclude with significance of the scheme.