Insights IAS is Pleased to announce Classroom Program and Test Series for Public Administration optional
Public Administration as an optional has always been popular among UPSC aspirants. Its popularity is owing to the following factors
- Concise syllabus compared to other optionals
- Overlap with general studies is much higher than other subjects
- Dynamic and analytical nature which helps in general studies and reduces burden of memorization
- Useful in later life as an administrator
Recent trend of marks in public administration is on the increase compared to about 5 years ago when it faced a disadvantage compared to others. Top rankers like Abhilash Mishra (Rank 5), Suman Sourav Mohanty (Rank 18), Rishita Gupta (Rank 18) have done it with Public Administration.
Insights IAS will conduct classes and test series both which will be completely oriented towards clearing the exam.
Test series is available as stand-alone (without classes) also.
Tests can be written at
- Our Bengaluru centre
- Our Delhi centre
- Online mode (at your home)
Features of classroom program
1. Exhaustive coverage of syllabus – This course is uniquely structured in such a way that a student with zero background in Public Administration or even in any related subjects can understand it and by the end even master all the concepts in syllabus of UPSC public administration optional. Most of the work is done in class itself, to reduce burden on students in later stages of preparation.
2. Integrated with answer writing – It is the trademark of insights to integrate answer writing from the very beginning to ensure whole preparation is exam oriented. This is the reason Insights IAS gets so many ranks every single year. So, it will continue in Public Administration also. In each class 2 questions will be given for which students have to write answers. These will be discussed in class itself.
3. Integration of concepts with current affairs—Focus on dynamic aspects of public administration to ensure current developments are integrated within the class itself as far as possible.
4. Special focus on interlinkages and examples which are the basis of good scores in Public Administration
5. Interaction with toppers – To ensure some doubts about approach and such others are cleared, regular interaction with toppers from Public Administration will be ensured
6. Integrated with test series – Exact pattern of UPSC Mains public administration papers will be given after every two weeks of classes to properly orient the students towards issues of time management, making choices between questions, management of space and improving presentation in limited space and time along with answer writing skills.
7. Value Addition Material will be provided to enrich your knowledge and answer writing
8. Small batch size for Individual attention – focus on strengths and weaknesses of each student is emphasized to make sure each of their efforts are directed sharply at clearing UPSC CSE.
Features of Test series
- 11 tests of 250 marks each, exactly in UPSC pattern (9 sectional and 2 full length)
- All tests will be discussed in class
- Individual feedback to each student to identify strengths and weaknesses and mould towards better scoring
- Adequate time between tests to prepare for the given chapters
- Flexibility in writing tests according to the convenience of the student
- Value addition material will be provided for students who join only test series also
Only classes – 28,500/- (Inclusive of taxes)
Only test series – 10,000/- (Inclusive of taxes)
Both – 38,500/- (Inclusive of taxes)
To register please visit Insights OGP Centre – 1 in Bangalore (Map)
Or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org