Topic: Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation. Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc.
1) The mobility landscape in India is undergoing a remarkable and revolutionary change with ecological responsibility and clean mobility making inroads in the country. Analyse in detail the transition from fossil fuels to the electric vehicles. (250 words)
Why this question:
The article talks about the mobility sector and the transformation it is undergoing in India.
Key demand of the question:
The answer must analyse in detail the new agenda that is focusing on electric mobility in India.
analyze – When asked to analyze, you have to examine methodically the structure or nature of the topic by separating it into component parts and present them as a whole in a summary.
Structure of the answer:
Begin by explaining the statement in the question and suggest its significance.
Discussion should include the following:
- First quote facts/data related to the transport and mobility sector in India.
- Explain what is the new transformation? Why is it?
- What are the associated challenges/concerns?
- What needs to be done?
- Role of all stakeholders etc.
Conclude by stating that the transformation is inevitable given the current circumstances and rising population pressure and their demands.