[Insights Secure – 2019] Daily UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice: 24 June 2019
Click on EACH question to post/upload you answers.
How to Follow Secure Initiative?
How to Self-evaluate your answer?
INSIGHTS NEW SECURE – 2019: YEARLONG TIMETABLE
Tomorrow’s Static Topic: Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
General Studies – 1
Topic: Population and associated issues. Poverty and developmental issues.
1) Briefly explain the pattern of internal migration in India? Discuss the challenges encountered by migrant workers to avail various government benefits. Suggest your own measures to improve the delivery of services to migrant workers.(250 words)
General Studies – 2
Topic: Structure, organisation and functioning of the Executive, Judiciary and Ministries of the government.
2) It is often said that ‘Justice delayed is justice denied’, why do Indian courts take so long time to deliver justice? Do you agree that Indian justice system is too slow, too complex and too costly? Critically Analyze.(250 words)
Topic: Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s Interests, Indian Diaspora
3) Discuss the implication of U.S.’s maximum pressure tactics with Iran on India? What measures must India take to secure its energy supply?(250 words)
General Studies – 3
Topic:Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
4) What is the meaning of the term ‘Jobless growth”? Has India been experiencing such a growth process? How far Skill India programme would address the jobless growth phenomenon in India?(250 words)
Topic: Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
5) Indian economy, polity and demography has undergone many changes from last 70 years. In this context, is it the right time to revisit the India’s Fiscal Federalism? Critically comment.(250 words)
Topic: Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
6) By considering India’s socio-economic conditions into account, how do you define Inclusive Growth? Discuss how core components of Inclusive growth would help to transform India into New India?(250 words)
General Studies – 4
Topic:Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of Ethics in human actions;
Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators; role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
7) What do you understand by values and ethics? In what ways is it important to be ethical along with being professionally competent?(250 words)