Topic : Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics, nano-technology, bio technology and issues relating to intellectual property rights.
4) Explain the role played by robotics and its application to the agriculture sector of the country. What are its future prospects? How far can Indian agriculture foresee mechanization of agriculture for its growth?(250 words)
Why this question:
The article discusses in detail the application and role played by the robotics in the upbringing of Agri sector in India. The paper discusses in detail scope of robotics and mechanization it brings to Agriculture in India.
Key demand of the question:
Answer must discuss the role of robotics and prospect of it in Indian agriculture and mechanization and automation of the same.
Explain – Clarify the topic by giving a detailed account as to how and why it occurred, or what is the particular context. You must be defining key terms where ever appropriate, and substantiate with relevant associated facts.
Structure of the answer:
In a few introductory lines highlight the context of the question.
In brief discuss the following aspects:
- Current scenario of agriculture in India in comparison with other countries that have developed agriculture systems like US, Iran etc.
- Discuss how robotics can be applied to agrarian systems? What benefits it has and can bring?
- Explain the specific case of India.
- Discuss the scope and benefits in detail.
- Explain the challenges involved.
Conclude with way forward.