Topic: Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
3) Discuss how Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) is a vision for the empowerment of deprived sections? What are its objectives? Elucidate.(250 words)
Why this question:
The question is straightforward and is about analyzing the objectives and significance of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) in the empowerment of deprived sections of the Indian society.
Elucidate – Give a detailed account as to how and why it occurred, or what is the particular context. You must be defining key terms where ever appropriate, and substantiate with relevant associated facts.
Key demand of the question:
The answer must explain the objectives and significance of the Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) .
Structure of the answer:
- Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY), a Government of India initiative for the empowerment of deprived sections, aims to achieve integrated development of selected villages through convergent implementation of all relevant Central and State schemes.
- Discuss what are its objectives in detail.
- Who are the beneficiaries?
- What are the key domains of focus under it? etc.
- Explain the methods of implementation and provide for its achievements so far.
Conclude with what should be the way ahead.