Topic: Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of Ethics in human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics in private and public relationships.
7) The relationships between ethics and trust is mutually reinforcing. Comment. (250 words)
Ethics by Lexicon
Why this question:
The question is intended to evaluate the interrelationship shared by the qualities of – ethics and trust and in what way they are mutually reinforcing.
Key demand of the question:
The answer must discuss simply how ethics and trust are related.
Comment– here we have to express our knowledge and understanding of the issue and form an overall opinion thereupon.
Structure of the answer:
In a few introductory lines appreciate what you understand by ethics and trust. define the terms.
- Explain – What is the Relationship Between Ethics and Trust?
- Proactive ethics is part of what it takes to build trust.
- Building trust is part of what is required to maintain good ethics.
- Ethical behavior and choices help build trust.
- High trust environments encourage better ethics.
- When trust is lost, people are less likely to uphold the organization’s ethics.
- When ethics is absent, trust is elusive.
- Discuss how If we lead in ways that are trustworthy, we are fulfilling an important part of our responsibility as ethical leaders. When it comes to leading ethically, trust is not a nice-to-have, it’s a “must have.” If we lead ethically, that lets people know they can count on us, and being able to count on us builds trust with individuals and within the group.
- Suggest Ethics and trust are inseparable. They travel together.
- What needs to be done to keep the two to work in tandem.
Conclude that Keeping ethics and trust in good shape and relations requires constant attention and daily practice.