Topic– recent developments in science and technology.
3) The soft landing on the dark side of the moon by China will greatly expand our knowledge. Examine.(250 words)
Why this question
Chinese spacecraft Chang’e-4, successfully made a landing on the dark side of the moon and we need to be aware why this landing is important.
Key demand of the question
The question expects us to explain why the landing of Chang’s e-4 on the dark side of the moon is important and how it will expand our knowledge.
Examine – When you are asked to examine, you have to probe deeper into the topic, get into details, and find out the causes or implications if any .
Structure of the answer
Introduction – Highlight that Chinese spacecraft recently landed on the dark side of the moon
- Explain about the dark side of the moon
- Explain why this mission is important
- Considering that earth is right next door to the moon, we know precious little about it. The mission will help us in planetary studies, and help in understanding exoplanets.
- the far side is a quiet place and a haven for earthly aspirations to set up a radio telescope that could reveal astronomical mysteries, such as the structure of the universe shortly after the Big Bang.
Conclusion – Emphasize on the importance of such missions in expanding our knowledge about the solar system and beyond.