- Salient features of Indian Society, Diversity of India
- Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
‘HAUSLA-2018’ was inaugurated in the Capital
The Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched the National Festival for Children of Child Care Institutions (CCIs) – Hausla 2018.
The inter-Child Care Institution festival draws children from 18 States for the various events like painting competition, athletics meet, football, chess competition and speech writing as part of the Festival.
Reason behind Hausla:
- To provide a national platform for the children from CCIs across India to showcase their talent.
- To make them realize the hidden talent they possess
- To help take it forward in their life.
Theme of the Event – “Child Safety”