Topic– Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
5) In a milieu of impressive growth, India has developed some serious fractures that show no signs of cure. Analyze.(250 words)
Why this question
The article discusses in detail about the most important social and economical problems faced by India, despite a sustained high growth rate.
Analyze-here we have to examine methodically the structure or nature of the topic by separating it into component parts, and present them as a whole in a summary.
Key demand of the question.
The question wants us to dig deep into the current socio-economic reality of India and bring out the most important problems faced by India.
Structure of the answer
Introduction– write a few introductory lines about India’s economic progress since economic reforms.
Body- Discuss in paras the problems faced by India, which otherwise should have been resolved by economic growth. E.g
- Female infanticide and low sex ratio in northern and western states of India.
- Failure of education: In a rapidly digitising world, India is wholly unequipped to supply quality education.
- Rise in income inequalities
- Rise in regional disparities.
Discuss each heading briefly.
Conclusion– based on your discussion, form a fair and a balanced conclusion on the given issue.