Topic– Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration: Status and problems;
8) Discuss the Cantor’s traits for being successful as a public relations officer. Do you think any other traits that should be added to the list. Discuss.(250 words)
Discuss- this is an all-encompassing directive which mandates us to write in detail about the key demand of the question. we also have to discuss about the related and important aspects of the question in order to bring out a complete picture of the issue in hand.
Key demand of the question.
The question wants us to write in detail about the traits required to become a successful public relations officer, as forwarded by Cantor. Then it wants us to suggest some other traits that we think should be added to the Cantor’s list.
Structure of the answer
Introduction– Write a few introductory lines about the importance of public relations management in public services.
- Discuss in points/ paragraphs, under the following headings, about the qualities/ traits necessary for being a successful PRO, as forwarded by Cantor. E.g
- Response to tension
- Individual initiative
- Curiosity and learning
- Energy, drive and ambition
- Objective thinking
- Flexible attitude
- Service to others
- Lack of self-consciousness
- Discuss some other traits that you think should be added to the list.
Conclusion- sum up your discussion in a few lines and form a fair and a balanced conclusion on the above issue.