PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION: 19 October 2016
- Significant issues in Indian Administration:
- Bureaucratic agencies, characterized by established procedures, specialization, leadership, clean objectives, are not ideal to handle disaster Management. examine with reference to the need for Administrative
- “Information Communication Technology (ICT) improves the quality of public service delivery, but fails to check bribery.”
- Local self-government in India is the interplay of several factors — historical, ideological, and administrative. Critically examine these factors.
- Indian administration is yet to fully appreciate and adopt the benefits of Information Technology. Elucidate.
- How does New Localism impact Centre-State-Local relations in the era of LPG?
- Community preparedness is key to effective disaster management. Analyse.