PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION: 18 October 2016
- Law and Order Administration:
- Critically examine the statement: “Thana (police station) as the last bastion of the waning British administrative legacy in India.”
- Discuss the changes in the powers of controller and auditor General of India, following a recent Supreme Court judgement concerning a private service provider.
- Parliamentary committees bring about accountability and public expenditure. Discuss
- Police – public relations are a story of insincere efforts made both sides. Elaborate
- Do you think that the Central para-military police forces have proven more effective than the State police service? Give your answer objectively in a critical vein.
- Compare and contrast the Padmanabhaiah, Riberio and Mallinath Committee Reports.