PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION: 05 October 2016
- District Administration since Independence:
- Explain the important recommendations of VT Krishanamachary Committee (1952) on the Indian and State Administrative services and problems of district administration. (Asked in 2013)
- Why is le droit administrative regarded alongside the Napoleonic Code as the most notable achievement of French legal science?
- Discuss the recommendations of the Sarkaria Commission in respect of the position of Governor for improving Centre-State relations.
- World bank report 2014 describes NREGA as a stellar example of rural development. In light of this statement, discuss the achievements of NREGA and challenges it is facing.
- “All polishing is done by friction, We get music from the violin by friction, we left sewage state after we discovered fire through friction” – Examine in the context of modern Indian public sector units