PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION: 03 October 2016
State Government and Administration:
- Is there is need to dispense with the office of the governor? Examine in the context of coalition governments
- the Centre State relations have acquired new dimensions in recent times due to several political parties being in power at the Centre and the States. (Second ARC). Do you agree? Give reasons to support your arguments.
- “In very recent time, the role of the State Governor is found to be more of diplomatic than administrative nature.” Comment on the statement with suitable examples.
- Fair and transparent appointment process of judges is the need of the hour.Suggest measures to improve the collegium system in India.
- “Article 356 is not a dead letter – rather a deadly weapon in the hands of Union government”
- Indian federalism is moving towards Cooperative, Competitive and fiscal federalism. Discuss