05 November 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words:
1) The department of electronics and information technology is working on creating a National Cyber Coordination Centre (NCCC). Examine why this is being set up and explain its importance to India.
2) “Recent space accidents are a stark reminder that the path to space is just as arduous for private companies as it is for government-funded programmes.” Comment.
3) In your opinion what practical measures need to be taken t root out the evil of child labour? What are the benefits of ending child labour? Explain.
4) Critically analyse the growth and performance of India’s oil and gas sector.
5) Write a critical note on Russia’s “Eastern pivot” and the role of India in it.
6) Write a short note on ‘ HIV endogenisation’.