04 November 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words:
1) Critically analyse how the North American Free Trade Agreement has benefited its member countries, especially Mexico.
2) Since 2000 there has been many fold increase in Sensex and market capitalisation in India. Critically comment on the causes.
3) Critically discuss the civilian uses of drones.
4) “It is highly likely that most of the black money is neither in Switzerland nor lying in an “account”.” Examine the various forms in which black money is operated and circulated.
5) Write a critical note on India – Mauritius relations especially in the light of India’ recent fight against black money.
6) Write a note on the National Health Assurance Mission (NHAM)
7) “There is a need to understand India’s regional backwardness in terms of blocks rather than districts.” In the light of recent changes made to MGNREGA scheme, critically analyse.
8) Critically comment why the issue of fishers and fishing is a sensitive issue in Sri Lanka vis a vis Indian fishers are concerned.
9) In the 2014 Global Innovation Index (GII) India’s place is constantly heading south.Examine why and explain the importance of innovation for India.