24 October 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words:
1) According to International Monetary Fund’s World Economic Outlook, China’s economy is expected to slow down continuously in coming years. Examine how this will affect India.
2) ‘The Konkan Railways is a pioneering project of its kind with more successes than failures” Examine.
3) “Support to the MSMEs should be about incentivising them to grow larger and competitive in the global marketplace. It should not be turned into yet another social programme that perpetuates weak and inefficient enterprises..” Elaborate.
4) Write a note on India’s “cold start” doctrine.
5) Critically examine the legal questions that have been raised in the wake of United States of America’s recent military intervention in Iraq and Syria to fight Islamic State – a terrorist group.