Today this initiative completes One Year! 🙂
01 October 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words:
1) China’s rapid growth and investment in infrastructure has resulted in creation of large number of cities of which many have come to known as ghost towns. Do you think this is an indication of an imminent doom? In the light of India’s plan to create smart cities, critically examine if urbanization in India would lead to a similar situation as of China’s.
2) Recently many big economies have promised to invest more in India, which India thinks would revive its economic growth. Do you think bringing more foreign investments would help India grow? Analyse the obstacles.
3) Recent protests in Hong Kong have demonstrated China’s tight grip over civil liberties and created trust deficit, especially over its promise of “one country, two systems.” Critically comment.
4) In India, Drug prices are a complex issue. Examine why and explain its impact on healthcare system and the population.
5) Write a note on the highlights of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002.
6) Critically comment on the efforts made by the UNO and its agencies to bring gender equality and women empowerment across the world.