07 August 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1) ” There is a limit to how much good corporate governance can be legislated.” In the Indian context, critically comment.
2) “Car-centric planning has been directly responsible for the degeneration of urban mobility in most Asian cities.” Examine.
3) In your opinion, what should be government policy in the solar and digital infrastructure sectors to boost their growth. Also examine why these sectors are vital for the growth of other sectors.
4) Write a note on Inland Waterways of India and examine their impact on economy and ecology.
5) Write a note on the Kurdish movement with special reference to its present status in the region.
6) Critically comment on the approach taken by the Rangarajan committee to measure poverty in India.