18 July 2014
Answer ALL the following questions in about 200 words
1) Critically comment on the APMC Act and examine why its reform is necessary for the Indian economy.
2) Critically analyse the important features of Indo-US nuclear deal.
3) Do you think the doctrine of South – South cooperation is still relevant? Comment.
4) Write a critical note on India’s relationship with the South American nations.
5) Do you support linking of rivers to address water woes in different parts of the country? Critically comment.
6) Why the new Trade Facilitation Agreement [TFA] is a bone of contention between India and developed countries? What are the implications for India if this agreement is passed? Examine.
7) “The government and its agencies must work on a new framework for PPPs to make them attractive to investors, and at the same time affordable to the users or consumers.” Examine the present framework of PPP mode of investment and explain its drawbacks.