1) Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Every day counts, every moment counts, not one of the experiences you are going to have in life is ever going to come back. Make the best of what you get, there will always be lots of things to complain about live it today, learn from it as though it will serve you till eternity!
2) A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
You are what you think you are. You are an idiot if you think and decide to be so, you are an amazing persona if you think and decide to be so. Make sure who you want to be and what role you want to play. (Careful what you think! )
3) A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
You don’t need a six pack or a tonne of muscle to make a difference, all you need is the determination to make a change, the courage to stand up for your beliefs, face fear right in the eye and there you are, the spirit that makes a change!
4) The future depends on what you do today.
The future is not going to be some day, years later, it is going to be minutes from now, hours from now and days from now in shaping the man/woman you want to be, in making the difference you believe in, in being the person whom others can aspire to.
5) Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.
(Life with zero expectations)Not one thing in the world is undeserved, everything you do and the way you do it makes a difference. Success has grossly been underrated and overrated in the results, the results are just an indication of effort that went right and nothing else. Satisfaction and true achievement is in the effort and the rest will find a way to follow.