13, March 2014
Answer ALL the following questions in about 200 Words
1. It is said that the question of constitutional propriety and values to be followed by the President of India will take on considerable salience during the months of Lok Sabha elections and thereafter. What do you understand by this? Critically comment.
2. Do you think partisanship and lack of decision making which are hallmarks of maturing democracies, are threat to democracy itself? Critically comment.
3. Critically discuss recent developments in the relationship between India and Sri Lanka. Does some recent decisions taken or not taken by India make it an unreliable partner of Sri Lanka? Comment.
4. Critically examine the strategy adopted by the governments so far in dealing with naxal problem in many parts of India.
5. What is junk food? Why is it not good for the health? Explain.